Join a team that has your back.
- AmeriCorps Member – 2021/2022
- Community Manager
- Community/Program Manager
- Director of Communications
- High School Program Manager
- Human Resources/Talent Manager
- The Inspiring Resource Recruiter
- Learning and Development Coordinator
- Post-High School Program Manager
- Transfer School Program Manager
Being part of Thread’s staff is a unique and rewarding professional experience. We are hard working, fun-loving, and intensely committed to the success of our young people. What we do isn’t easy. We are actively working to dismantle systems of oppression in our own hearts and in our broader community. We also aim to build a staff team reflective of the diversity and experience of the people of Baltimore. Guided by these goals, we show up for each other with vulnerability and a willingness to learn, energized by the awareness that we are making progress in building a city where everyone can thrive.
Thread’s home base is TouchPoint Baltimore, a co-working space at Mondawmin Mall that was designed by Whiting-Turner and BGE and is shared with Baltimore Corps and Center for Urban Families.
Want to help us weave a new social fabric in Baltimore? Apply for a position to join our team!